Services we offer for Fibromyalgia
We offer a range of services carefully selected to give you the best options to suit your needs.
Information and Signposting
You can find helpful information at the clinic and on Our Blog and Facebook Page with a range of topics to include:
~ Fibromyalgia Symptoms and Natural Remedies, Essential Oils and CBD
~ Nutrition and supplements
~ We are happy to signpost you to Practitioners and Therapists who share our deep understanding of the complexities of Fibromyalgia
Our workshops are tailor made, interactive and educational, the most popular being:
Health and Well-being with the focus on Nutrition, hormone balance, healthy eating for mind and body, how to use Natural Remedies to include super healing food smoothies and the health benefits of Supplements, Essential Oils and CBD to help manage your symptoms.
Mindfulness Practice Guided breath work and Meditation to reduce stress encourage relaxation and reduce pain
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT Tapping)
Empowerment with Life Vision, Setting Intentions and Motivation to achieve your goals applying Neuro Linguistic Programming and CBT
To take a look at our current workshops visit our Workshops Page
The “Fibro Tool Kit” – Self-help Management Programme
A bespoke programme unique to the clinic and developed by Jok Saunders, founder of the clinic and fellow sufferer, designed to address the emotional, psychological and physical aspects of living with the day to day challenges of fibromyalgia and learn new coping skills to help improve the quality to your daily life.
- Understand the body’s pain mechanism, the pain loop and different types of Fibromyalgia Pain
- Sensory overload, heightened sensitivities and the nervous system
- Stress and Anxiety, coping with flares and triggers, pacing the mind and body
- Techniques and solutions to find your way forward
- Practice Mindfulness, Guided Breath-work and Visualization
- Natural Remedies, Nutrition and Supplements
- Chair Yoga and restoring energy
Support Groups and Meet Ups
- Support Groups are free and structured to offer a confidential meeting place for women diagnosed with fibromyalgia and cfs in small groups where you can feel confident to discuss concerns
- We offer ongoing Peer Support following a workshop, in small groups and online, to enhance and continue your practice.
- Meet Ups are popular social get-togethers, Walk and Talk, Lunch etc.
Treatments and Consultations
Whether you want to find some sanctuary, have a treatment or consultation, our wonderfully calming treatment room is a space to unwind and relax. We offer Holistic Treatments, Reiki and Neuroimpulse Protocol Chiropractic Treatment.
Signature Mindful Massage Treatment
Dreamy and deeply relaxing, this treatment option for fibromyalgia has influences of Mindfulness and Hypnotherapy to help soothe away stress and return mind and body to the present moment with this blissfully re-balancing experience in a wonderfully calm setting.
Tailor made to suit your needs and unique in every way, with guided breathing to help regulate the body’s stress response and trance visualization in combination with a massage using therapeutic essential oils to the healing zones of the hands. Non-invasive and painless, following initial assessment this is a perfect treatment option for fibromyalgia in every way, helping to ease emotional anxieties, release tension, relax and restore the mind and body.
To read more about our most popular treatments please visit our blog Treatment Options for Fibromyalgia
Private consultations are available offering an integrated approach to Stress and Anxiety Management, Emotional Support or Health and Well-being Coaching. Prices vary and we offer a sliding scale fee concession.
For further information on any of the above you can call Jok on 07968 511312 or if you’d rather, visit the Contact Us page and drop us an email.