Fibromyalgia Support Groups at The Fibro Clinic South West
Enjoy meeting up with others? If you suffer with Fibromyalgia we offer free support groups and events at the clinic in North Devon and will keep you informed of all the upcoming dates for your diary on Facebook.
Hit the icon below to see what events are on. We look forward to seeing you there!
Fibromyalgia Support groups:
- Social Meetups: a social group organised by volunteers to meet others who share similar challenges living with Fibromyalgia
- Support Groups are free to members: We provide a confidential meeting place for women in small groups to discuss concerns and ask questions about Fibromyalgia. We encourage and keep the emphasis on positive outcomes and making time for laughter is key! (A mixed group is in the planning)
- We offer Peer Support, in small groups and online, to continue and enhance your practice of Mindfulness, EFT (Tapping), Time to Shine – Live well with Fibro, empowerment group and the Fibro Tool Kit
- Reiki Share Support Group (prerequisite Reiki Level One)
- Laughter Yoga Events, laughter heals! Either seated or standing you can gain the benefits of Laughter Yoga
- Chair Yoga, gentle stretching exercise and breath work
“Really enjoyed laughter yoga at The Fibro Clinic today, great fun. As a CFS / ME sufferer can definitely recommend it.”
If you require further information on the support groups and meet ups please contact Jok at the clinic or on 07968 511312.
We are members of UK Fibromyalgia who raise awareness, offer advice, a forum and you can subscribe to their monthly magazine