Welcome To The Fibro Clinic South West
We offer Fibromyalgia Treatments, Workshops and Support in North Devon
Do you recognize this ~ feeling isolated, have a lack of support and information and now your’e ready to discover new ways of managing all your symptoms of fibrobmyalgia?
We understand how your’e feeling! We have fibro too !
We offer an integrated holistic approach to complement your healthcare and well-being where we address the emotional, physical and psychological aspects of living with an invisible illness and put the emphasis on you as a unique individual.
If you suffer with fibromyalgia our mission is to help you find the best treatment option to suit you. Please visit our Services page to find out more.
What do we offer?
- A Membership option offering you regular free support groups where you can meet others who share similar challenges and receive discounts on workshops, treatments and selected products.
- A bespoke fibromyalgia self-care programme “the fibro tool kit” developed by fellow sufferer, founder of the clinic Jok Saunders, designed to give you an informative and interactive learning experience with top tips and tools to help you customize your own self care plan.
- Workshops A selection of interactive, informative health and well-being workshops for mind, body and spirit to help you live well with fibro.
- Treatments Holistic, complementary treatments and therapies at affordable prices.
- Accredited training courses.
- Information Resources and signposting.
Where can you find us:
We are based on the 1st floor, stair lift provided, 1 Mill Road, Barnstaple, North Devon EX31 1JQ. Parking is available and we are conveniently located close to the town center. We offer an appointment only service, call us on 07968 511312 or visit the Contact Page
To learn more about how we can help you with fibromyalgia workshops, services and support groups, click on a butterfly below: