Welcome To The Fibro Clinic South West
We offer Fibromyalgia Treatments, Workshops and Support in North Devon
Whether you’ve been recently diagnosed or a long term sufferer of fibromyalgia and you recognize the feelings of isolation, lack of support and information relating to your condition and now your’e looking for new ways to manage your symptoms and discover a self-care plan that works for you.
You’ve come to right place! We understand how you’re feeling! We have fibro too !
We offer an integrated holistic approach to managing fibromyalgia with the emphasis on mind-body awareness as a key component, addressing the emotional, psychological and physical aspects of your well being. Our services can complement your existing healthcare plan and provide you with the information and help to support you through the challenges of living with an invisible illness. Fibromyalgia affects each of us differently and we put the emphasis on you as a unique individual.
If you suffer with fibromyalgia our mission is to help you find the best treatment options to suit you. Please visit our Services page to find out more.
What do we offer?
- Regular support groups where you can meet others who share similar challenges.
- The Fibro Tool Kit a bespoke programme tailor made to give you top tips and tools for you to customize your own self care plan.
- Workshops A selection of interactive, informative health and well-being workshops for mind, body and spirit to help you live well with fibromyalgia.
- Treatments Holistic, complementary treatments and therapies at affordable prices.
- Accredited training courses, information and resources.
Where can you find us:
We are based on the 1st floor, stair lift provided, 1 Mill Road, Barnstaple, North Devon EX31 1JQ. Parking is available and we are conveniently located close to the town center. We offer an appointment only service, call us on 07968 511312 or visit the Contact Page
To learn more about how we can help you with fibromyalgia workshops, services and support groups, click on a butterfly below: