Welcome To The Fibro Clinic South West
We offer Fibromyalgia Treatment, Services and Workshops in North Devon
Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition and affects each sufferer in different ways which makes it a difficult condition to treat. The clinic offers an integrated holistic approach to your healthcare and well-being where we address the emotional, physical and psychological aspects of living with an invisible illness and put the emphasis on you as a unique individual.
If you suffer with fibromyalgia our mission is to help you find the best treatment option to suit you. Please visit our Services page to find out more.
What do we offer?
- A bespoke fibromyalgia self-care programme “the fibro tool kit” developed by fellow sufferer, founder of the clinic Jok Saunders. The programme, over five sessions, is designed to give you an informative and interactive learning experience and what you can do to customize your self-care, gain new insight to a range of coping skills that you can build upon each to assist you with your day to day challenges of managing symptoms, flares and triggers.
- Workshops A selection of interactive, informative health and well-being workshops for mind, body and spirit
- Treatments Holistic, complementary treatments and therapies at affordable prices
- Accredited training courses
- Support Regular meet ups and free ongoing support groups
- Information Resources and signposting
Where can you find us:
We are based on the 1st floor, stair lift provided, 1 Mill Road, Barnstaple, North Devon EX31 1JQ. Parking is available and we are conveniently located close to the town centre. We offer an appointment only service, call us on 07968 511312 or visit the Contact Us Page to find out how we can help.
To learn more about how we can help you with fibromyalgia workshops, services and support groups, click on a butterfly below: