ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FIBROMYALGIA HELP?
The Fibro Tool Kit offers a 5 session programme that addresses the emotional, physical and psychological aspects of managing and living with fibromyalgia.
The bespoke course has been developed by a fibromyalgia sufferer, Founder of the clinic Jok Saunders, whose career as a holistic health practitioner spans over twenty years and now specializes in the treatment of fibromyalgia with mind-body awareness practice to help you develop the skills to customize your own self-care plan.
Fibromyalgia affects each of us differently and what works for one may not be the answer for another. The few things that we all have in common is the realization that:
Fibromyalgia Syndrome is life changing, It affects not only the sufferer but has a ripple effect on family and relationships, work, social and lifestyle. Fibromyalgia is an invisible illness affecting the emotional, psychological and physical aspects of health and can be helped with the right self-management, information and support.
Benefits of The Fibro Tool Kit
- In small confidential groups each session gives you the relevant information and techniques, empowering and helping you, as an individual, to choose top tips and coping skills that take the guess work out of what to do to in difficult times and reduce the occurrence of fibro flare ups.
- You will have the opportunity to explore solutions to replace unhelpful habits that may be keeping you in the “fibro – stress” loop.
- Diet and lifestyle are key to managing fibromyalgia symptoms and The Fibro Tool Kit provides a wide range of nutritional information and top tips for you to choose your best diet for fibromyalgia.
- Gain new insight and clarification about fibromyalgia pain, the body’s pain mechanism, how the stress response influences fibromyalgia and discover home remedies and techniques for relief.
- Learn specific movement, meditation and breathing exercises to reduce stress with Mindfulness Practice and Qigong ~ a gentle form of movement to increase energy and strength.
- Receive an ongoing fibromyalgia support group whilst making new friends who share similar challenges.
Facilitated by qualified, experienced Fibromyalgia Practitioners and fellow sufferers, sessions are monthly, The Fibro Tool Kit fee is £170.00 non members and £110.00 for members to include a manual.